Monday, March 7, 2011

110307: I'm Back and Hopefully Better!

Honestly this blog was initially intended as only a spring board or to demo, the "How to Set Up a Blog" for the nutrition challenge. My intention was not to track my own nutrition, only to get the ball rolling and lead by example. Forgetting that I must lead the entire time in order, to keep the troops following. And honestly the the less I posted, the easier it was to eat unheathy. This is my bad, and I will do my best to correct this starting today!

Monday
B-6:10: 2 scoops of protein + 2 packets of apple cinn. oat meal.
S-9:15: Sweet and salty nut bar
L-11:15: 8oz Hot Sausage, 6oz Broccoli Rabe, Large Apple
PreWOD-3:15: Balance Bar, Pear
PostWOD-5:15: 2 Scoops Protein, 2 Spoonfuls of Almond Butter
D-9:00: Zone Chef Salad, 1/2 cup grapes, 35 Almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment